So, this morning the crew showed up with shovels and wheelbarrows. They brought a radio and were playing some music in Spanish and working together. Around lunch time the music stopped and I glanced out my front window. I did a double take...I couldn't believe what I saw!! I grabbed my phone and snapped quick picture.
Take a look:
A microwave on a sawhorse!! I was cracking up. They set up this little cafe on the front lawn. One guy must have been in charge of lunch. He was putting lunches in and setting everything up. Then they moved the microwave and used the sawhorse as their table. Later, when everyone was finished, they spread out all over the lawn and took a nap. Six men napping in the front yard, spread out everywhere there was a bit of shade. Laying all over the yard like that...it almost looked like a crime scene!!

No comments:
Post a Comment